Feb 8, 2008

Suggestions

Just wondering what info you guys would like to see. If you've got questions, I can usually find answers - though checking out forums might be better for more urgent questions. Not only do you usually get a quick reply, you get multiple replies and opinions based on different experiences. I usually reply quickly, since I'm usually on the computer about 10 hours a day, but forums are still a better resource. If you're in emergency mode, though, there's no harm in sending me an e-mail or replying to a post on here. If I'm on, you'll get info quickly.

Anyways, here's what I've been planning to post, tell me if there's anything else you'd like to see:

-Anatomy/Fin Types
-Diseases/cures
-Ideal tank readings
-Sorority tank how-to (putting that off until I get mine up and running so I can add in anything I encounter along the way)
-Gallon to cleaning schedule ratios
-List of Breeders (might just link someone for that one...)
-Some simple DIY decorations

... that's all I can think of right now. I'm like halfway through researching most of those topics, so I'll get them up eventually...

No comments: