Mar 19, 2008

Update

Sorry... again, I've been so insanely busy... I'm trying to catch up and keep up with school work, and portfolio time is coming up, and I'm applying to other schools and looking for a summer job and... and... *collapses*

But I figured I should update you guys.

My sorority tank seems to be doing well. There's some nipping, but they seem to be doing ok. I still want to add in more girls but I don't have any others I can add in - Maddi's sisters are too aggressive and all my other females are suffering from diseases I don't know how to diagnose.

I did manage to acquire a breeding tank, though. It's so cool ^^ six-sided, about a foot and a half wide and like two and a half tall. It'll be my breeding tank once I clean it and set it up... the previous owner lost all her fish and just left the tank sitting there for weeks on end, so it definitely needs some bleach and elbow grease. I also want to make sure it doesn't leak, there's a fairly large crack in the bottom that has been repaired. I'm guessing it holds about ten gallons, and it would not be fun if it exploded on me one day.

Once I get that set up, I'm going to have to go on a search for males... preferably from breeders or other betta owners who can't take care of them... I still haven't had any luck with pet store bettas, unfortunately. They always get columnaris!

So... um... I think that's all I have to say. I'll try to update more often.

No comments: