Apr 12, 2009

I'm back

Ya, I know, haven't posted in a while. All my fish died over the winter, when my landlord didn't think fixing the heater was a priority. I was waiting for a breeder to come out with some females so I could start up my sorority again, but she's cut down on her breeding, and I got impatient.

So I bought a few males from PetSmart the other day, and they seem to be doing ok so far. I looked them all over carefully in the store, but you never know what pet store fish might develop. Anyways, I'll post pics as soon as I can find my camera again, since I just moved and it's buried somewhere.

I might not manage to update as often as I used to, though, even now that I have something to talk about. It's been quite an eventful school year for me (getting engaged and finding out I'm pregnant being the most interesting events) so I have quite a few other things to worry about right now.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me and I'll send you a response as well as posting it here so other people have access to the information. Other than that, I'll see you when I get around to posting again.

1 comment:

fishnut said...

Hi, I have an aquarium website and was wondering if you might be interested in sharing it with your readers. The site is www.EverythingBiorb.com, we recently revamped it and are adding new videos and articles regularly. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and thanks for your time.

Cameron
info@everythingbiorb.com